Saturday, October 18, 2008

Preschool Pictures

I wanted to attach a few pictures while I had the chance. I have been getting a lot of responses to my preschool activity box which I explained a little more about here. I am attaching a picture of what my box looks like. If you would like more details or information regarding "the box" just let me know and I will give you a little more detail (I hope to make another post about it on my humble reflections website, but until then....).
Our preschool crafts are attached above - we have crafts from A, D, E & F up there. These were some of mom's favorites.
Here is "The Box" I took out one of my baggies so that you could have a better look at what one of the bags might look like.

This is Treyton learning to cut. As you will notice he does open his mouth when he is concentrating (and who doesn't???) :)


No comments: