Friday, September 4, 2009

Details on Contest

Okay, I said that I would have the details tonight, 10:00pm is still tonight... right? :)

If you add my button, subscribe to my e-mail updates, add the blog to your reader, or begin following me you become eligible to win. Because I am unable to track whether or not you add my button to your blog or add my blog to your reader you will need to add a comment letting me know that you did it.

Now, for the prize.

If you are selected you will win a journal and a pack of gel pens.

The contest will run until Friday, September 11th. I will announce the winner (hopefully) on Saturday the 12th, but at the latest, it will be the following Monday.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added the email update..

:)
kristi E
krisforme2002@yahoo.com

Tami Jo said...

Nice pens!