Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Blog Award!

Today I received a couple of blog awards, the first one I read was from Virginia Lee over at Roger's Family Blog.

I absolutely love Virginia! We have kids that are the same age (which is just too cool!) and her blog has inspired me in more ways than one. I have used MANY of her ideas in our school and I ask her questions all the time, which she never fails to answer. She has become one of my best blogging friends, and I look forward to watching our families "grow up together" over the years! By the way Virginia, I think you may be the only person I know without a cell phone (and that's not a bad thing!)

In order to receive this award I am supposed to answer these questions in one word... Can we say impossible?!?! But I promise to do my best! 

1. Where is your cell phone? Here
2. Your hair? Confused
3. Your mother? Knowledgeable
4. Your father? Cajun
5. Your favorite food? Most
6. Your dream last night? Nightmare
7. Your favorite drink? Soda
8. Your goal? Growth
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Fear
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Grown
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren’t? Slow
15. Muffins? Undecided
16. Wish list item? Books
17. Where did you grow up? Wisconsin
18. Last thing you did? Blinked
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? Addicting
21. Your pets? Reptiles

22. Your friends? God-sent
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Busy
25. Missing someone? Sure
26. Vehicle? Mini-van
27. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup
28. Your favorite store? Amazon
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? unknown
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. A place that I go over and over? Church
34. Someone who emails me regularly? Family
35. Favorite place to eat? Chive's 



To be fair, I should be honest and say I didn't have to change the answers for questions 8-12, 23 and 32 as they were the same as Virginia's! 

That was fun! 
But now the real fun begins... passing it on! 

I would like to pass this blog award on to a new blog that a friend of mine just started with her neighbor! 
Jenna and Tanya over at Percolating Projects in less than a dozen posts have already inspired me to get my crafty on!! I can't wait to see more of what they have up their creative little sleeves. Jenna is the person I email whenever I am looking for a crafty idea (even if it's for Treyton) she sends me cutesy little art project ideas and sites all the time!! I LOVE IT! 
Thanks Jenna for keeping my creative side inspired and for starting this new blog, too fun, and Tanya, I don't know you, yet, but I can't wait to learn more from you too! 

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Sa-weet! Thanks so much Amber, and if Jenna loves you, then so do I! (After all, she has fabulous taste in friends, doesn't she!?) Stay tuned for a BUNCH more projects! (Most are Christmas gifts though, so we have to wait to post them til after they've been received!)
Tanya

Virginia Lee said...

Love that we had many of the same answers! Great minds think alike. Thank you for the sweet words. What a wonderful thing to read before going to bed tonight.