Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Geography: Post Card Pay-It Forward

UPDATE: If this is something you are interested in check out this postcard swap

I just recently ran across a post-card pay it forward exchange from one of the blogs I read - as soon as I read it I knew that it would go great with what Treyton and I are doing for geography.
Children Grow, Children Learn, Children Explore is where this all originated and if you are interested in participating yourself - please visit the link and follow along!! My goal is to get postcards from as many states as we can (we're learning our states right now) and of course any from beyond our own borders would be GREAT!!

I am so excited what a great way for Treyton not only to get mail, but to also learn more about his states!!
Treyton and I would love to send postcards to anyone who wants to send us one. 

It is preferable that the postcard you send have a geography type picture on it and information about where you live. Even if you are not interested in participating in a large exchange but wouldn't mind exchanging with us, we would truly appreciate it!!

Some of the other bloggers who I have found that are participating in this exchange are: 

* Momma's Playground

* Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns

* My Bilingual Boys
* Fun with Little Mouse
* Three A's and a C
* Mind Games
* The Adventures of Bear 
* Adventures in mommydom 

* Just Playin' Around 

Also, if you are interested just let me know and I will add your blog to the list above so people can click over to your blog to exchange postcards with you as well.

If you are interested in exchanging post cards with us we will be sending ours out from Wisconsin.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so glad that you want to join in! :-) I'm going to post your link in my blog right now and I will email you our address. I'm going to wait a week or so before I send anymore just to see if anybody else that stops by wants to join in.

Ticia said...

Okay, now to head over to some of those listed who I haven't seen before.

Ticia said...

I just saw that One Hook Wonder is also participating. I'm off to sign up with all of these blogs and then I'm going to go do some sewing. I need an escape to do something productive today.