Sunday, February 14, 2010

Treyton's Questionnaire

Virginia over at Roger's Family Blog posted an interview/questionnaire that her 4 year old son Caleb did, and I just couldn't help but copy the cute idea with Treyton!!

What is your name: Treyton
When is your birthday: I forgot
How old are you: 4
Who is your Mama: Mom, Amber 
What does your Mama do: I don't know what her do, do school with me, play with me
Who is your Daddy: Tim
What does your Daddy do: Work, play with me, 
What is your favorite color: Orange
What is your favorite song: Boom Bop
What do you want to do when your grow up: Be a doctor
Where do you want to live when you grow up: I don't know
What is your favorite food: Noodles, um, maybe bacon
What is your least favorite food: Tomatoes, onions
What is your favorite animal: Snakes, dogs and turtles
What do Mama and Daddy do after you go to bed: Stay up a little bit, and talk about their day
Who does our family love the most: Mom 
Where do we go to church: Pathway
Why do we go to church: Cause I learn about Jesus
What is your favorite movie: Kung Fu Panda
What is your favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate and another favorite vanilla with sprinkles
Where do you like to eat: Sushi and Hu-Hot
Who is your favorite person: Mommer (this is his grandma)
Who is your best friend: Sammy
What is your favorite book: It's kinda hard to say, Joseph
Who is your sister: Lexa, Lexa Natalee
Where did your sister come from: In your tummy
What is your favorite thing to do: play with lexa, play with everybody I like. 

5 comments:

Mommer said...

Now that brought a tear to my eyes!!

Kim said...

I love this - I'll have to see what Crumpet has to say!

Ticia said...

That is so incredibly fun to read! I'm so doing this.

Catherine said...

What a cute idea! I copied it and interview Rachel. :)

http://priority1mail.blogspot.com/2010/02/interview-with-rachel.html

Thanks!

Virginia Lee said...

So many of his answers were the same as Caleb's. And bacon is one of my favorite foods as well.