Monday, April 12, 2010

Recent Findings: Part 1

I am constantly coming across blog posts and links that I want to remember and go back to - I get a lot of inspiration and most of my great ideas from other blogs and the web - here are some of my recent findings:

To Be Busy at Home had a post on a Scale Model Solar System - we are going to be doing the Solar System eventually and this is something I would love to do.

Five J's had a post on How to Find Good Books for your Children - who doesn't want to know more about this!?!

Chaos Appreciation has Free Alphabet Coloring Pages - I am pretty well past this with Treyton already but I think Lexa will love them in the next year or so and I really look forward to using them.
Word Formation Printables I found

I originally found this Domino Parking Game on Confessions of a Homeschooler but have since seen it several other places, either way it's a great game!!

Mama Jenn has a great Racing Racecars Printable here. Since then I think she did a Princess and Frog one for girls too.

That's all for now.... enjoy!!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

Oh fun links, I'm going to check out a couple of those..