I mentioned before that I got accepted to be a part of this years TOS Crew (which I am so excited about) and I just found out that one of the other crew moms had the great idea of introducing 10 new blogs at a time:
I happened to be on the first list, this week, so for those visiting from the Blog Walk – Hi! I’m Amber – and if you’re interested enough to stick around, I’m going to tell you ten things about myself.
1. I love Jesus and I’m trying to live my life walking every day beside Him, loving Him and serving Him.
2. I have been married to my best friend for 7 years (this July).
3. We have three beautiful children Treyton (5), Alexa (2) and Audrey (born March 11th).
4. This is our second year homeschooling – though last year we were just doing preschool.
5. I was homeschooled most of my academic career (minus K and 4th grade and the 4 years I went to college).
6. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in General Business from the UW-Whitewater, that I’ve never really used, and probably never will. In fact, I never really talk about it either, besides writing it here I can’t remember the last time I even thought about it.
7. My daughter who will be 2 next month completely potty-trained herself earlier this week. I know it seems like a silly thing to have in my “top ten” but, let’s be honest, this is what my life is all about right now!!
8. We do year-round homeschooling with no deliberate schedule – we do 36 weeks of school a year taking breaks if and when we need them.
9. I LOVE BOOKS!! I mean seriously love them. A room full of books or a single book, it doesn’t matter I’m interested!
10. I love learning, I am the poster-child for “life-long learning” I love to learn and I’m realizing that I have to be careful to not smother my kids with all the things that I want to learn!!
So there you have it, a little bit about me, now here is the list of the other 9 blogs you can check out if you like.
Reaping a Harvest
Pink & Orange Coffee
Live, Laugh, Learn!
Mrs. Mandy's Musings
The Fantastic Five
Refined Metals Academy
Just A Moment in Time