If you are interested in using a Download N Go Unit (we used The Winter Wonders Download N Go during our Winter and Snow Unit and enjoyed it) now is the time to try one. Expedition Mexico is being offered for FREE until August 27th!! (My Birthday by the way :))
Go HERE to get your free download!!
The Following is from the Download N Go website about the units:
* K - 4th grade focused materials. All content is selected specifically for K - 4th grade students.
• Lapbooking activities. As the student works through the week, he/she is creating a lapbook—a finished capsule of learning.
• Daily lessons. Each study is one week in length, having five daily lessons with lapbook components for each day. Simple to use, step-by-step, but complete in content!
• Eye-pleasing pages of integrated, reusable studies. Studies include history, geography, reading, science, spelling, vocabulary, writing, art, and more in reusable units, printable as needed—use them for your first child now, your second child in two years, and your third in six! Nothing is consumed.
• Resource list for optional further study. These studies each have a great list of books that you can use to enrich your learning, but they are not required. This study is complete on its own. If desired, find books easily at your local library using the title and ISBN information for suggested optional resources.
• Interactivity built in with hyperlinks embedded right in the study. All the research and preparation have been done! Enjoy a variety of multimedia selections, such as video clips and animations, plus educational and craft sites. You’d spend all week searching if you had to find all these great links yourself!
• Exciting themes. Units are theme-based and full of exciting discoveries and motivation to develop lifelong learners. Your students will look forward to the next day's investigation! Designed to allow you to work them into your schedule (holidays are planned a few weeks ahead), plan to do them a few weeks after receiving them, or a few months—it’s up to you!