Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Father’s World Resources

As most of you already know, we’re doing My Father’s World now and so far we LOVE IT!!

In the last couple of days I have been coming upon some very helpful MFW resources that I wanted to pass along.

My Father’s World Kindergarten Yahoo Group – this is a group devoted to Kindergarten MFW users. This is obviously a message board but it also contains many files and downloads of useful planning tools, organizational ideas and extras. GREAT, GREAT resources here!!

My Father’s World Blog Roll – a great way to link with other blogs and moms who are using MFW in their school. This blog roll covers all the ages and grades, but it’s not hard at all to find the grade you’re looking for

My Father’s World Message Board – I’m not sure how each of the grades work, but I know that with the Kindergarten board it’s broken down by letter/unit with ideas of what other parents have done, what they like, what worked, what didn’t, support and more. A great resource.

I hope to add to this list throughout the year, but trust me when I say there is enough here to keep you busy for the whole year!!

2 comments:

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Hi! I found you on the MFW Blog Roll, and I'll sign up to follow you. I'll be using ECC and MFW K this year. Hope you can stop by my place, too: http://tinahollenbeck.blogspot.com. BTW, your kids are adorable. :^)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the reminder of the MFW forum. We are enjoying their first grade program.