Thursday, August 12, 2010

TOS Crew: Blog Walk Weeks 4-7 (Oops)

image

Okay So I totally forgot about the Blog Walks, until I read on someone’s blog that this week is “catch up week” well good think, because I have weeks 4-7 to catch up on.

I have only visited about half of them, and will continue to work on them over the next week but thought I would get them out to you all to enjoy as well. I apologize for the overload, but I know these blogs will be worth your time to visit.

~ Week 4

1. King Alfred Academy 

2. Confessions of An Organized Homeschool Mom

3. Curriculum Reviews from Oak Creek Farmhouse

4. I Can't Decide

5. My Life on A Taffy Pull

6. Losing My Tale

7. Made in His Image

8. Serenades and Solace

9. Our Village is a Little Different

10. SisterTipster's Tell'n It!

~ Week 5

1. Buckaroo Days

2. Our Homeschool Reviews

3. Reed, Party of 6

4. Training Hearts at Home

5. Along The Way

6. I Love Science!

7. Through the Calm and Through the Storm

8. Created for Home

9. Tractors and Tire Swings

10. Guiding Light Homeschool

~ Week 6
1. Deanna's Corner

2. Light, Liberty, and Learning

3. Bunny Trails

4. Flowers N Plaid Homeschool

5. Gadow Ohana

6. His Wonderful Works

7. Expand 

8. Confessions of a Homeschooler

9. The Sojourner

10. A Full Heart

~ Week 7

11. Closing Time

12. One Blessed Mama

13. El Cloud Homeschool: Busy Minds, Busy Hands, Busy Feet

14. Alive in the Spirit

15. Ozark Rumblings

16. Army of 5 

17. Fenced in Family

18. Debbie's Digest

19. Footprints in the Butter 

20. Got Chai?

No comments: