Friday, September 24, 2010

TOS Review: Schleich

I was so excited to be selected to be a part of this review. My kids IMG_0002and I have been enjoying Schleich products for the past couple of years and have incorporated them into our school at several points along the way.

As soon as our packaged arrived the kids and I were all over it!!

Product Description
The Schleich company was founded 75 years ago in Germany. Committed to quality and excellence they have been producing animal figurines since the 1980s. They make a variety of different animal figurines including a farm and wild life line. I was amazed by the number of animals available. 
IMG_0005

What I Liked
The best thing about the Schleich figurines are their life-like design and look. These figurines are a great addition to any child’s toy collection. They promote limitless imagination and play with life-like animals. What's not to love?
IMG_0010

What I didn’t like
To be honest, there wasn’t anything I don’t like about Schleich animals. I highly recommend them.
In fact, here's a little proof from our home to your's - here is a video of my kids right after we got our package:

As you can probably see from the videos, my kids loved not only the animals they received but were excited about the possibilities of the other animals offered in their catalog.

To see what some of my fellow crew mates were saying going here.

To purchase your own Schleich products go to their website to find a retailer near you. I have seen them at our local Target and Toys R Us. Prices vary according to retailer and product purchased.

1 comment:

Our Village is a Little Different said...

I love the pictures, and what a great idea to add video! These are great toys. I was very impressed.