Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Advent Calendar!!

Surprise, surprise, I decided to go ahead and make a new advent calendar. IMG_0020

For the past two years I have wanted to get one of those wooden calendars, but couldn’t bring myself to spend the big bucks on them (even on the half price after-Christmas sales!) So when I saw these two ideas on The Painter Family Blog and The Crafty Nest and I decided to make my own version.

I made cardstock paper boxes of all different sizes and colors, labeled them with number stickers and attached them to a white cardboard piece (which I put a black paper border around).

IMG_0018

I LOVE the end result, I can’t wait to start using it!!

1 comment:

Briana said...

Very cool! We started using a calendar last year. Well, ours is more of a decorative swag but still fun for all.