Thursday, November 18, 2010

Swagbucks

SwagBucks10 Swagbucks is a search engine that randomly pays you in swagbucks for doing searches. You are then able to redeem your swagbucks for prices.

My favorite is the $5 amazon gift card, because I shop there the most. It is worth 450 swagbucks. But, there are hundreds of other options though.

The search engine is backed by google and ask.com so even though you are rewarded for doing searches there, you are still getting good results.

I have received no junk mail or pressure from swagbucks, all I did was sign up and start searching.

If you haven't signed up yet sign up here and you will get started with 30 swagbucks. I honestly would not recommend swagbucks this much or this often if I didn't love what they were about! Check it out and see what I am talking about!

No comments: