Monday, December 13, 2010

Awesome Deal

I just found out (from Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations) that Amazon has an incredible deal on the BEST LAMINTOR in the WORLD!! (Yes, this is the one that I use…. how did you know?) image I’m not sure how long this offer lasts, but for right now you can get this laminator from amazon for $16.99!!

This is a steal!! So whether you want one for yourself or still need a gift for any paper loving mom, this is a must have!!

A couple people asked questions about pouches, I primarily use the 9” * 11.4” pouches, but I also use the 4 * 6 pouches for smaller items.

~ Disclosure: If you use the link on this post, or from my blog, I may receive a small portion of compensation. However, this does NOT affect my opinions of this product, I pass this deal on because it’s a good deal, not because of any compensation I may receive.

1 comment:

Kenan said...

Thanks so much for posting this. I asked for one for Christmas. And now for this price, how could he refuse? ;) Thanks again