Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CSN Review: Christmas Presents

With the last CSN review I was offered I took the opportunity to go Christmas shopping (which is why it has taken me so long to post my review – the kids and I weren’t able to play with them until after Christmas!!

I actually purchased a gift for each imageof the kids. For Lexie we got the Melissa & Doug Cutting Food: this toy has been a huge success. She will sit there for ever just chopping food!!  What can you say about Melissa and Doug – they’re great products!! I have not seen one yet that hasn’t been good quality, imaginative and colorful. I highly recommend.

For Treyton we got the Melissa and Doug Magnetic Pattern Block  Set – this was not his favorite toy for Christmas, which I expected. But he has enjoyed having it as a part of his school. This is a little imagebeneath Treyton’s age category, but I wanted to get him something that he could do easily without my help while I worked with Lexie, that had the potential for him to build upon and be imaginative with, as well as the added bonus of it being magnetic, minimizing the chances of stray pieces all over the place. I love the bag that this set comes in, it has a separate zipper section for all the magnetic pieces.

For Audrey we got some Wonderfoam ABC Blocks. Which to be image honest, Alexa has played with more than Audrey, but Audrey will one day. These are great blocks, easy on wooden furniture and minimizes the chance of personal injuries as well :)

I have yet to be disappointed in any purchase we have made from any of the CSN stores. Their shipping has been better than I expected, and this purchase is no exception.

Disclosure: I received a gift card for my purchase from CSN that I do not have to pay back in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: