Monday, February 21, 2011

My Printables

I have created this separate post to organize all of the printables I have posted about on the blog, this way they are easier to find and access. I will be adding to this list as time goes on, so feel free to check back here to look around.
These are printables that I have made and have used in our schooling, I am providing them here for you to use (free of charge), however I ask that you not reproduce, sell, host or store on any other website and if you decide to use them, please link back here to my blog (not the 4shared website). Thanks you and enjoy!!
My Father’s World 
My Father’s World Kindergarten & B4FIAR combined Lesson Plans
MFW 1st Grade Word Lists
MFW 1st Grade Lesson Plan Grids (Coming Soon)

Math:
Subtraction Flash Cards (1-10)– we used these to make a subtraction fact chart and for a variety of games.
Number Sentence Creator – check out my post here for how we use this worksheet

Daily Board:
Calendar Digits
Calendar Terms
Calendar – Days of the Week
Calendar – Months of the Year

Unit Printables:
Bee Lapbook Pieces
Thanksgiving Lapbook Pieces
Spiderman Lapbook

Organizing:
Weekly Journal Lesson Plans (I used for Preschool Planning)
Weekly Plan & Goals (I used for Preschool Planning)

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Would love to see what you are using for daily or weekly lesson plans now.

Monica said...

Nice work!

Nicole said...

Just found your site while looking for inspiration for the Bible lands map. Lots of great ideas with pictures! Do you still have plans to put the 1st grade lesson grids on here?