Manhattan Toy Company recently provided my girls with the chance to meet and fall in love with one of their PJ Tot dolls.
The moment we got the doll (and her sleeping bag) Lexie (2 1/2 years old)took her right away and put her in her sleeping bag and laid her down for a nap. But even more surprising was how much Audrey (12 months) took to her!!
So for now “dolly” (as Lexie likes to call all of her dolls) takes up residence in the living room where both the girls can love on and take care of her in their own ways – Lexie’s being slightly more gently than Audrey.
This doll was the perfect size for a younger girl. Alexa can easily handle a bigger doll, but the cuteness and size of this doll was instantly appealing to Audrey as well.
My girls and I loved this doll. I think it would make a great gift for that special little girl in your life.
Yea!! A Giveaway!!
Manhattan Toys has been generous enough to offer a doll to one of my readers!!
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY: Go to Manhattan Toy PJ Tots page and tell me which PJ Tots is your favorite. This is mandatory.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES
1) Subscribe as an e-mail subscriber (this is different than a follower) to Refined Metals Academy or Journey of Grace (my personal blog) if you are already a subscriber give yourself 1 entry, for new subscribers you get 2 entries! You can subscribe to both for addition entries.
2) Follow Manhattan Toy on facebook - 1 entry
3) Follow Manhattan Toy on Twitter - 1 entry
4) Spread the word about this giveaway linking to my post (this would include a tweet, facebook post or blog post, etc.) - 2 additional entries per method.
5) Become a google follower - 1 entry
6) Follow me on Networked Blogs for - 1 entry
You need to leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to include your e-mail address so that I can contact you.
This giveaway will end on April 22nd and 12:00pm. I will draw a winner randomly using random.org – the winner will have 48 hours to get back to me before I select another winner.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian readers only.
If you can’t wait for the giveaway you can purchase your own doll at the Manhattan Toy company site. There are a variety of dolls available. (My favorite is Frannie Froggy) they cost $12.00. The sleeping bags (sold separately) sell for $8.00
Manhattan Toy YouTube Channel
PJ Tots site on Manhattan Toy
Disclaimer: I received this doll and her sleeping bag accessory for free as part of my participation with the Mama Buzz Reviewers, for the purpose of my review. The opinions expressed are my own.