Tuesday, August 2, 2011

That Time of Year, Again!!

I am joining Heart of the Matter’s “Not Back to School Blog Hop” and this week the talk is all about curriculum!!

Not Back to School Blog Hop

Of course this is the one topic that we homeschooling mom’s can research, talk about and day-dream about for hours at a time without even blinking our eyes!! It’s a good time.

Ahhh… I just love this time of year.

To see our curriculum selections this year, please click here.

And to see what others will be using or to join in the linky fun, you can visit the link-up at heart of the matter.

4 comments:

Stef Layton said...

what a great blog name! Stopping by from #HOTM - your little girl is adorable!

I'm your newest follower

Monica said...

Hey dropping by from the Blog Hop. The Blog Roll for MFW is up and running now!
Monica

Amber said...

Thanks Monica, I went over and linked up!! You're the best!!

Mariah said...

Hello! Stopping by from the MFW blog roll! This will be our first year homeschooling, and we will be using Adv! We aren't starting until the 15th, but I already love what you have done with the vikings week! I look forward to following your year!