If you aren't already aware Usborne is an incredible book company that offers 1000s of awesome children's book titles.
Recommended by many major curriculums including Sonlight and My Father’s World. I have become well acquainted with and fallen in love with many of their titles.
I'm not exaggerating when I say I read an Usborne book at LEAST once a week to my kids.
I am currently hosting an on-line Usborne book party, so if you are considering ordering an Usborne book soon, or perhaps your interest is peaked at what they have to offer, I would appreciate it if you would purchase through my party so that I could receive a small credit towards ordering books for our family.
The party closes on 9/1/2011
If you would like to start with some of my personal recommendations include:
- I Can Draw Animals $4.99
- I Can Draw People (Both Treyton's favorite drawing books) $4.99
- or if you are looking for a slightly more advanced drawing book I would recommend "Big Book of Things to Draw" $16.99
- Any of the Beginner Level 1, which sell for $4.99 a piece (a great deal)
- The Discovery Nature Series $8.99 a piece have a number of topics, the books include 48 pages of incredible pictures and age-appropriate content.
- There are a bunch of princess/fairy books, as well as truck, tractor and dinosaur books for your young preschoolers.
If you are looking for something specific, just ask, I'm sure I can point you in a direction.
Enjoy looking around, and if you decide to make a purchase, thanks for helping me out.