Sunday, August 21, 2011

Usborne, Can’t Get Enough

If you aren't already aware Usborne is an incredible book company that offers 1000s of awesome children's book titles.

Recommended by many major curriculums including Sonlight and My Father’s World. I have become well acquainted with and fallen in love with many of their titles.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I read an Usborne book at LEAST once a week to my kids.

I am currently hosting an on-line Usborne book party, so if you are considering ordering an Usborne book soon, or perhaps your interest is peaked at what they have to offer, I would appreciate it if you would purchase through my party so that I could receive a small credit towards ordering books for our family.

The party closes on 9/1/2011

If you would like to start with some of my personal recommendations include:

  • I Can Draw Animals $4.99image
  • I Can Draw People (Both Treyton's favorite drawing books) $4.99
  • or if you are looking for a slightly more advanced drawing book I would recommend "Big Book of Things to Draw" $16.99
  • Any of the Beginner Level 1, which sell for $4.99 a piece (a great deal)
  • image
  • The Discovery Nature Series $8.99 a piece have a number of topics, the books include 48 pages of incredible pictures and age-appropriate content.

image

  • There are a bunch of princess/fairy books, as well as truck, tractor and dinosaur books for your young preschoolers.

If you are looking for something specific, just ask, I'm sure I can point you in a direction.


Enjoy looking around, and if you decide to make a purchase, thanks for helping me out.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The girls enjoyed that I can draw animals book when they were little.