Side Note: Unfortunately, I have not been on my a-game as far as taking pictures during school. So that means, I have less pictures as examples to post, for now.
- Usborne: Famous Artist
- Usborne: Famous Paintings
- Worlds Greatest Artist Series: Edgar Degas
- "Edgar Degas: Paintings the Dance" by Cole
- "Dancing with Degas" by Merberg
- "Marie in Fourth Position" by Littlesugar
- "Degas & the Little Dancer" Anholt
- "Edgar Degar Dance Like a Butterfly" we used purely for reference
Dancers in Blue
Dance Class I
Little Dancer of Fourteen Years
Dancers in the Studio
Activity: Dancer Painting
Treyton painted a blue dancer recreation.
He called it "The Colorful Dancers"
Activity Dancer Drawing
Coincidentally, Alexa had her own dance recital as we were finishing up our study of Degas, and Treyton decided to draw a picture for Alexa, to show her how proud he was of her. I don't have a picture of that one just yet, but when (if) I get one, I'll post it.
Activity - Dancer Sculpture
We took play-doh and tried to make our own athlete sculptures.