Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bear Unit: Goldilocks & The Three Bears

Alexa did a unit on Goldilocks and the Three Bears & Hibernation back in November (I believe). We had a lot of fun with the unit, though I didn't manage to get any pictures of some of our activities as that was right after Titus was born, and I was (still am) a little less camera "happy". 

Go Along Books:

  • The Bear Snores
  • Good Night, Sleep Tight
  • Hibernation Station
  • Who is Sleeping?
  • Bear Has a Story to Tell

Goldilocks Puppets

One of Alexa's favorite crafts was coloring and cutting out some puppets that she used while I would read the story every day. When we were done with our story we pasted them to a piece of paper for her lap journal.

IMG 5508

Also on our lap journal pages we added the Scholastic Three Bears Printable Book

IMG 5507

From the Mommy and Me Book Club: The Bear Snores On I got the idea to make a bear hibernation paper craft.

IMG 5506

I also found this cute hibernation cut and paste worksheet here

IMG 5509

We did several other activities, none of which I can remember off the top of my head, and in complete humiliation I must admit my notes after we resumed schooling on Alexa's lesson plans are hardly readable :) LOL!! So for now, this is all that i have to post. 

Other Links:

The Virtual Vine 

1 comment:

Erin D said...

This is so cute! Pinning it to my fairy tales board. :)